If you could please show me how to solve the following problems step by step that would be wonderful
1. An aqueous solution of ethylene glycol(C2H6O2) is 40% ethylene glycol by mass, and has a density of 1.05 g/ml. What are the molarity,molality, and mole fraction of the solution?
2. How many pounds of carbon dioxide are produced from burning one gallon of gasoline? Assume gasoline is 100% octane, and the density of octane is .78 g/ml. Show the balanced reaction.
3. How many grams of propane are in a 35L container at 40 degrees C and 900 torr?
4. A gas diffuses only .5 times as fast as an oxygen molecule at the same temperature. What is the molecular weight of the gas?
5. The vapor pressure of pure water at 20 degrees C is 17.5 torr. What is the vapor pressure at 20 degreesC above a solution that has 85.5 g of sucrose and 75 g of urea dissolved per kg of water?
6. A gas occupies 10 liters at standeredconditions. What volume will it occupy at 20 degrees C and 700 torr
7. Calculate the amount of heat in kilograms when 50 grams of steam at 125 degrees C are converted to 50 grams of ice at -125 degrees C
8. 46 L of he and 12 L of oxygen both at 25 C and 760 torr were put in a tank with a volume of 5L. Calculate partial pressure of each gas and total pressure in the tank at 25C
9.A 27.6 ml volume of chlorine gas is collected over water at 23 degrees Celsius and 750 torr. The mass of the gas is 78.4 mg. The vapor pressure of water is 21 torr.
a. What is the pressure of the chlorine gas?
b. What volume does the chlorine gas occupy?
c. How many moles of chlorine gas are collected?