Ok so I started a Fundamentals of Chemistry course this past Thursday and the professor gave us 25 question and of the 25 Im having trouble with 7. Please any help would be greatly appreciated or any rreference tool or guidance.
1. Determine the mass of KCLO3 needed to prepare 875ml of a 1.80m solution.
2. Calculate the total # of moles of CL Ions for 0.380mgcl2 and 0.750m NACL in a 156ml solution.
3. Determine the concentration of 150.0 ml of a H3PO1 solution that required 72.65ml of 350m NA08 to neutralize.
4. Determine the concentration of CL Ions present when 14.0 millileter og 0.100m in a CL and 20.0 ml of 06.065mgcl2 solutions are combined.
5. Determine the mass of KO present in 300.0ml solutions that required 35.60 ml of 5.200m HC1 to neutralize.
6. Calculate the volume of 2.30 mncl2 needed to prepare 250.0 ml in a solution with a concentration of 0.30m CL Ions.
7. Determine the concentration of 300.ml of HC1 solution that required 15.4 ml in a 60.9 m NAOH to neutralize.