Search for Answers to Your Chemistry Questions

noble gas configuration or pseudo-noble gas configuration

The electron structures of transition-element ions that have outer configurations with full s, p, and d sublevels are called.....

Is it, noble gas configurations, or, pseudo-noble gas configurations?

Please help  :-\

pseudo-noble gas configurations

If you find this answer useful please share it with other students.